? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Kamis, 16 April 2009

"Unhee Love Mom"

Thank you mom
for the love you have given me
from the first day i came into this world
your gentle hands were there to hold meshelter and cradle me with kindness
i grew you kept me from harm,
warm from the cold and shielded from the pain of hunger you taught me to say the words mom and dad much to your regret "no"you helped me take that frist timid stepand squeal with joy at the sight of silliness and fuzzy animals
i grew from baby to child,
you stayed strong by my side kissing away and wiping away tearsfights with friends and broken toys seemed insurmountableuntil your patient voice calmed memath homework,
driving to ballet lessons,
helping choose the perfect prom dress...
you did it all naver did i hera you complain or falter in your devotion to me
because of this i've grown strong
and proud with your love ready for a new journey in my life
i have your guidance to lead me as i follow you down the path to motherhood
i know your strength and knowledge will live on in the child that is to come although words can never be enough, i will say them again thank you mom

0 komentar: